Homes for Sale in Brighton Forest, Apex NC
Put roots down with room to grow in this well-established, family-friendly neighborhood. Brighton Forest features an array of architectural designs with fantastic recreational, shopping and entertainment just minutes away. All of your must-haves are covered in this desirable Apex location.
COMMUNITY AMENITIES include:
- Beautiful home sites averaging .28 acres to .35 acres with city utilities.
- Distinctive floor plans featuring basements, first floor masters and ranches.
- Residents enjoy the bath house, tot lot, and swimming pool with zero entry, competition lanes and water slide.
- Minutes from Lake Wheeler Park featuring a 650 acre lake with 150 acres of park and land buffer. Take a picnic and enjoy fishing and boating in a delightful setting.
- Shopping centers and restaurants are within an easy 5-10 minute drive from the community.
- Excellent schools are within 10 minutes of the community.
- The YMCA and several public golf courses are within 12 minutes of the neighborhood.
- Minutes from the new Holly Springs Towne Center, a brand new shopping center, anchored by Target, located on New Hill Road and the NC 55 Bypass. Retailers to include: Target, Michael’s and Marshall’s.
The town of Apex was named the number one Best Place to Live in America by Money magazine (2015). With more than 60 commercial buildings and homes dating from 1870 to 1940 and a district on the National Register of Historic Places, Apex is restoring its turn-of-the-century railroad heritage. You’ll enjoy taking a stroll through the Apex Farmers Market to pick up local foods, baked goods, bath and body products, crafts and more. It’s a great place to shop for gifts and take-homes during your visit. The town is famous for its holiday events, including the Olde Fashioned 4th of July, Trick or Treat on Salem St. and Christmas on Salem St., you’ll feel the warmth and Southern charm of the Apex community. Tour historic Hughes and Salem Sts. the first Sun. in Dec. and visit the circa-1914 Apex Union Depot, an example of Late Victorian architecture. The depot features a double fireplace, ticket windows and the original switchmen’s lanterns.
For more information on Brighton Forest or the Apex area, contact real estate professional, Ernie Behrle with BuySmart Realty.