Homes For Sale in Heritage Pines, Cary,NC
The Heritage Pines Neighborhood in Cary, North Carolina is active adult living is at its best!! If you are 55 or older, you will want to add this community to your list of communities to check out. The neighborhood is conveniently located close to Cary restaurants, grocery stores, hospitals, research triangle park, cultural activities, parks and recreation, and much more. All the amenities of the Capital city of Raleigh are only a short drive away.
Making new friends is a top priority at Heritage Pines. The fun begins at the centrally located clubhouse where a variety of community events are provided year-around for your pleasure. The clubhouse is home to a multi-purpose room, card room, craft room, library, exercise room, kitchen, and shower facilities. The beautiful clubhouse veranda overlooks the community pond and provides easy access to the heated pool, spa, Recreational Complex (tennis court, bocce courts, shuffleboard court, horseshoe court), and walking paths.
At Heritage Pines, you will find a wide range of activities provided for your enjoyment and learning pleasure.
- Dining: Tired of cooking or eating alone? Catered and pot luck dinners are planned throughout the year, often with ballroom dancing or musical entertainment. Time honored favorites are the monthly ladies’ luncheon and bimonthly men’s breakfasts, ice cream socials, and poolside pizza parties, or join your friends in the Gourmet Dining Group, progressive dinners, or dining out at one of the many local restaurants.
- Holidays: Special events are open to all residents to celebrate holidays with your friends and neighbors at the Clubhouse.
- Showtime: Relax and enjoy the acting and musical talents of your neighbors or local dancers, vocal, and musical artists invited to entertain you.
- Clubs: A variety of social clubs invite your interests: Conversational French or Spanish; book club, needle group, open art studio, model yacht sailboat races.
- Dancing/Exercise: Those of you who like dancing or exercise groups will enjoy square dancing, round dancing, line dancing, aquacise, stretch and flex, or yoga.
- Games: The game players among you have a lot to choose from icluding Bridge, Hand & Foot, Canasta, Pinochle, Mah Jong, Rummikub, Bunco, Poker, Dominoes, Bingo, and various other board and card games. Darts, pocket billards, shuffleboard, horseshoes, and bocce ball are also available.
- Happy Hour: A weekly feature is Friday night Happy Hour, followed by Game Time where the choice of games varies or come share your favorite.
- Travel: Expand your horizons by joining a group of friends in exploring our beautiful country or exotic places throughout the world. Ready for a cruise anyone?
- More Fun: Our residents enjoy participating in local bowling leagues, senior competitions, golf outings and tournaments, art shows, musical theater, and tennis tournaments.
Volunteers are the heart of the community. All residents are welcome to participate. Share your skills and expertise so all can all learn from your experience. Social events, hosted by the many volunteers, are constantly improving as these creative people share their new ideas and talents. The Hospitality Committee, Block Captains, and Homeowner Association committee and Board members are also a big asset to our community. Volunteering is a great way to meet your neighbors and make new friends.
Heritage Pines is located in Cary in the heart of the Triangle area of North Carolina, between Raleigh and the renowned Research Triangle Park. Cary has been rated as the 5th Best Place to Live by Money Magazine and has been acclaimed as one the top 20 safest large cities nationally and the safest in the Southeast. Cary is a progressive, fast-growing community focusing on family activities, friendly neighborhoods, sports, and recreation. The town is proud of its many theatrical, musical, and cultural art events, and boasts of numerous recreational parks, greenways, nature trails, and indoor and outdoor sports facilities. Year-around events cater to a wide array of interests for all age groups, including the popular La Daze Arts & Crafts Festival and Spring Daze Arts & Craft Festival. The Cary Senior Center bustles with activities to entice your interests with its many crafts, social events and outings, exercise courses, and learning opportunities. The center also annually hosts the AARP Tax Aide site where experts gladly prepare your tax returns for free.
For those concerned about health care, the Triangle area is known for its world-class healthcare systems and nationally accredited police and fire departments and emergency medical services. Local hospitals include: Duke Health Raleigh Hospital, Duke Medical Center, Rex Hospital, UNC Healthcare, Wake Med-Raleigh & Cary Hospitals
Real Estate Info:
There are 298 homes in Heritage Pines. The homes styles are a mix of 2, 3,and 4 unit one story villas and detached single family style homes from 1400 sq. ft to 2400 sq ft. Prices range from the mid $200’s up to the mid $400’s.
For more information, contact your Triangle area expert, Ernie Behrle with BuySmart Realty.
No properties were found matching your criteria. Please refine your search.