About Brighton Forest, Apex, NC
About Brighton Forest
Put roots down with room to grow in this well-established, family-friendly neighborhood. Brighton Forest features an array of architectural designs with fantastic recreational, shopping and entertainment just minutes away. All of your must haves are covered in this desirable Apex, NC location.
- Residents enjoy the bath house, tot lot, and swimming pool with zero entry, competition lanes and water slide.
- Minutes from Lake Wheeler Park featuring a 650 acre lake with 150 acres of park and land buffer. Take a picnic and enjoy fishing and boating in a delightful setting.
- Shopping centers and restaurants are within an easy 5-10 minute drive from the community.
- Excellent schools are within 10 minutes of the community.
- The YMCA and several public golf courses are within 12 minutes of the neighborhood.
- Minutes from the new Holly Springs Towne Center, a brand new shopping center, anchored by Target, Michael’s and Marshall’s.
Homes in Brighton Forest
This community offers beautiful home sites averaging .28 acres to .35 acres with city utilities. Homes have distinctive floor plans featuring basements, first floor masters and ranches. Homes range in sizes from 2500 sq. ft. up to 4600+ sq. ft. Most homes are 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath but there also homes with up to 6 bedrooms, 5 baths. Pricing ranges from the mid $300’s to mid $500’s. Note that homes shown below can change frequently as they are a direct feed from the local MLS.
For more information on Brighton Forest or to view any homes in person, contact real estate professional, Ernie Behrle with BuySmart Realty via text or phone at 919-795-5447. You may also use the contact form.
PRIVACY Statement: Please know that I do not share nor sell any personal information you provide me on the form.
Contact FormHello and Thanks so much for visiting my website. Please feel free to use this form to request any further information or to just let me know what you think about this website....too much, too little? Also know that all requests will be answered by email. I won't call/text you unless asked to. Thanks again, Ernie