Homes For Sale in Heritage Pines, Cary,NC
About Heritage Pines
Heritage Pines in Cary, North Carolina is an active adult living designed with the 55+ community in mind. This neighborhood is conveniently located close to Cary restaurants, grocery stores, hospitals, cultural activities, parks and recreation, and much more. All the amenities of downtown Raleigh are also only a short drive away. Cary has been rated as the 5th Best Place to Live by Money Magazine and has been acclaimed as one the top 20 safest large cities nationally and the safest in the Southeast.
Making new friends is a top priority at Heritage Pines. The centrally located clubhouse provides a variety of year round events for your pleasure. The clubhouse includes a multi-purpose room, card room, craft room, library, exercise facility, full kitchen, and even shower facilities. The beautiful clubhouse veranda overlooks the community pond and provides easy access to the heated pool, spa, Recreational Complex (tennis court, bocce courts, shuffleboard court, horseshoe court), as well as walking paths.
At Heritage Pines, you will find a wide range of activities provided for your enjoyment and learning pleasure.
- Dining: Catered and pot luck dinners are planned throughout the year, often with ballroom dancing or musical entertainment. There are monthly ladies’ luncheon and bimonthly men’s breakfasts, ice cream socials, and poolside pizza parties. You may also join your friends in the Gourmet Dining Group, progressive dinners, or dining out at a local restaurant.
- Holidays: Special events are open to all residents !
- Showtime: Relax and enjoy the acting and musical talents of your neighbors. Local talent is also brought in to entertain residents.
- Clubs: A variety of social clubs invite your interests
- Dancing/Exercise: Dancing or exercise groups provide a number of year round activities
- Games: Like to play games. There is a myriad of choices here to enjoy with your neighbors.
- Happy Hour: A weekly feature is Friday Night Happy Hour followed by more social events afterwards.
- Travel: Join a group of friends in exploring thiscountry country or exotic places throughout the world. Ready for a cruise anyone?
- More Fun: Residents enjoy participating in local bowling leagues, senior competitions, golf outings and tournaments, art shows, musical theater, and tennis tournaments.
Volunteers are the heart of the community. All residents are welcome to participate. Share your skills and expertise so all can all learn from your experience. Volunteering is a great way to meet your neighbors and make new friends.
For those concerned about health care, the Triangle area is world reknown for its s healthcare systems plus nationally accredited police and fire departments and emergency medical services. Local hospitals include: Duke Health Raleigh Hospital, Duke Medical Center, Rex Hospital, UNC Healthcare, Wake Med-Raleigh & Cary Hospitals
Homes at Heritage Pines
There are 298 homes in Heritage Pines. The homes styles are a mix of 2, 3,and 4 unit one story villas and detached single family style homes from 1400 sq. ft to 2400 sq ft. Prices range from the mid $200’s up to the mid $400’s. Scroll down to view all current homes for sale. Homes shown can change frequently so bookmard this page if planning on checking back.
For more information about Heritage Pines, contact real estate professional Ernie Behrle with BuySmart Realty at 919-795-5447 or use the contact form below.
PRIVACY NOTICE: BuySmart Realty never sells nor shares any personal information provided on forms.