About Morrisville, NC
About Morrisville, NC
The town of Morrisville, NC is located adjacent to the Research Triangle Park, Raleigh-Durham International Airport, and I-40. This town attracts business’ requiring location for offices, light industry and hotels. People move to Morrisville for many reasons including excellent schools, proximity to RTP and the Raleigh-Durham area to name a few. Residents remain here because of an excellent quality of life as businesses are thriving, neighborhoods are safe, and the winters are mild.
The area was originally named in 1852 after Jeremiah Morris. Morris donated 3 acres of land to the North Carolina Railroad for a depot, water tower, and other buildings. The town continued to grow as a result of the rail line and its location at the intersection of roads leading to Chapel Hill, Raleigh, and Hillsborough.
Morrisville is home to six parks and a community center. They include:
- Morrisville Community Park – includes Hatcher Creek greenway in addition to rentable shelters, athletic fields, gazebo and picnic shelters
- Shiloh Community Park & Luther Green Community Center – includes athletic field, picnic shelters, basketball court and playground
- Crabtree Creek Nature Park – 34-acre wooded and wetland site with a multi-purpose field
- Ruritan Park – includes a gazebo, open areas, and sand volleyball courts
- Indian Creek Greenway and Trailhead – includes two picnic shelters, a playground, restrooms, and a 1.8-mile trail
- Cedar Fork District Park – 37 acres that includes eight multi-purpose fields
- Church Street Park – including a cricket pitch and tennis courts
Morrisville Real Estate
Morrisville includes many new subdivisions including Cotten Place and Kitts Creek. Homes can be found starting in the high 100’s which will lean towards townhomes. Single Family homes from the $250’s and up. Scroll down to view all homes currently available with a Morrisville address.
For more information about Morrisville and available homes, contact real estate professional Ernie Behrle with BuySmart Realty at 919-795-5447.
Protecting Your Privacy
BuySmart Realty never sells nor shares any information provided on forms!
Contact FormHello and Thanks so much for visiting my website. Please feel free to use this form to request any further information or to just let me know what you think about this website....too much, too little? Also know that all requests will be answered by email. I won't call/text you unless asked to. Thanks again, Ernie