Ernie’s Home Listing Plans
Thinking of Selling your home? I offer home sellers a choice of a FLAT FEE of $375.00 or low FULL SERVICE fee of 1.25%!! *
Thinking of selling your home? Listed homes historically sell faster and at higher values than For Sale By Owner. The vast majority of home buyers continue to use the services of a licensed Buyer’s Agent. The primary search tool for a Buyer’s Agent in the this area of North Carolina is the Triangle Multiple Listing System which is exclusive to licensed real estate agents.
Among Realtor’s offering low cost listing plans, I am one of the very few that is physically located in the Triangle area. No matter which plan you choose, I will personally meet with you and view your home. As a licensed Realtor since 1994, I ensure that your listing on the Multiple Listing Service is complete, accurate and compliant with all state and real estate commission guidelines, no matter which plan you choose. Your home also receives widespread exposure across the internet. My goal when selling your home is to provide you with superior service, no matter the plan! I am always just a phone call / text away.
5 STAR RATING ON GOOGLE
I provide you the following:
- Your home is listed in the Triangle Multiple Listing System (TMLS) ; the “primary” home search tool of Buyer Agents.
- Maximum BUYER Exposure ! Public websites that accept “For Sale By Owner” listings are very limited. My TMLS listings automatically flow to 80+ national real estate websites including Zillow and Realtor.com. Listed homes also flow to all local realty company and individual Realtor websites that have signed an agreement with the TMLS.
- Your home is Featured on this site plus Upgraded on Zillow & Realtor.com
- The TMLS allows up to 30 photos on each listing. Note: Professionally taken photos are recommended. Pricing starts at $175.00 for homes under 4000 sq. ft. (If using the “Full Service” plan, I will reimburse you in full for this cost at closing ** )
- Homes placed on the TMLS are required be professionally measured to include room sizes. Again, if using the Full Service plan, I will reimburse you in full for this service at closing! ***
- Showing appointments are managed by the Showing Time Appointment Center. There is no need to be home for showings !
- Lock Box and Yard Signage provided
- Flat Fee sellers will receive offers directly from the Buyer’s Agent.
- With the Full Service Plan when selling your home, you have my Personal attention as your primary interface for all Questions, Offers, Negotiations & Home Inspection Issues. Offers received are presented to you personally, along with a written analysis of projected NET proceeds. I will also attend the closing with you upon request.
- ALL COVID19 Guidelines for showings observed.
* Both plans recommend the historical payout to “Buyer’s Agent” of 2.4% . Seller always has the right to set this fee! (Note: Durham County “may” be higher).
** Photography Service pricing based upon my preferred professional photographer. Homes over $4000 sq. ft. may be higher.
*** North Carolina Real Estate Commission guidelines require that ALL listed homes must have a current, professionally drawn square footage measurement. Prior sale appraisals and especially tax records are not considered legal. Measurement done by a professional appraiser including sketched square footage plus room measurements for homes under 2400 sq. ft. is just $75.00* and will be reimbursed in Full ( for Full Service Plan ONLY) to you at closing! Pricing for larger homes is available. *Price is based upon using McNamara & Company in Raleigh as the preferred vendor.
For additional information or set up an appointment, contact Ernie Behrle with Northside Realty via text or phone at 919-795-5447. You may also use the contact form below.